WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Home Sweet Home

 One one of our famous Creating Keepsakes adventures I picked up this kit.  It is by Nicole Harper of The Hen's Den.  Unfortunately, they were not coming back to the next convention...but that meant that they were having a sale.  I love this paper line, and I had to buy it.
 The kit sat in my pile of to do stuff for a while, and I finally decided to put it together.  The paper line is by Graphic 45, and it is called "Home Sweet Home".
 The top lid has a drawer that pulls out.
The bottom box is intended to be a recipe card file.  I have this box sitting in my office on the desk.  It is just sitting there looking beautiful, and I haven't figured out what to put in it yet.  No worries though, I will get this dilemma straightened out soon.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a crafty day!

Michelle💖

No comments:

Post a Comment