WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Eternal Love

I was inspired by some Pinterest pins, and decided to create something for myself.  The posts I saw were framed, but I wanted something that could stand on its own.
 I love how this turned out.  I used some cheap mini skeletons that I found at my local Fred Meyer store.  They were already distressed looking, so it was perfect.  I bent them ever so carefully and used a hot glue gun to adhere them together.

 I had some coasters by Technique Tuesday and covered them with papers by Creative Imaginations.  I distressed the edges with ink by Tim Holtz.  The flowers are by Recollections (the paper ones) and the resin ones are by Tim Holtz.  Finally I added bling by Zva Creative.

When I was done with it I showed it to my husband and he said that I was twisted...

SUCCESS!!!

Have a wonderfully spooky day!

MichellešŸŽƒ

1 comment: